British Residence Permit

British Residence Permit
By being a representative of an overseas business

You can apply to come to the UK as a representative of an overseas business if you’re
from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland and you’re either:
• the sole representative of an overseas company planning to set up a UK branch,
or a wholly owned subsidiary for an overseas parent company; or
• an employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting
organization posted on a long-term assignment to the UK

Processing time:
The earliest you can apply is 3 months before you travel.
You should get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks when you apply from outside the

• You can come to the UK for an initial period of 3 years
• You may be able to extend your visa for a further 2 years
• After you’ve been in the UK for 5 years, you can apply for permission to settle permanently in the UK

Why work with us?
Your file will be handled by a leading British Immigration law firm based in London, with 28 years of experience in various immigration cases. Our lawyers will thoroughly assess your case to decide whether to take the case or not depending on the success rate.
For more information contact us on:

Tel: +962 780 900 222 / +962 779 214 752


or Book Your Free Consultation on this link

Copyright © 2024 Business Magnet. All rights reserved.